Monday, July 27, 2009

How time flies ...

I am always amazed at the pace with which life happens ... sometimes I can't believe the day has passed. What is more frustrating is knowing the day has passed with a list of to-do's yet to be done! There are so many things I want to do, but can't get the "have-to-do's" on the list done, which could give me the freedom I need to move forward.

Anyone else experience this craziness? Have any good ways to combat the issue? One of the things I know I must do is SIMPLIFY! I have too many calendars ... ICal on my laptop, Google calendar for our work group (so we know where everyone is as needed), and I am old school ... I still like my Franklin Covey planner ... the one with paper that I can actually write on ... silly, perhaps, but it might be my favorite! Although I do like the pop-ups on my ICal reminding me of appointments, etc.


Let me know if you have any grand ideas on how to simplify and get everything prioritized and done!!

Have a fabulous day!
Lisa

No comments: