Monday, May 25, 2009

So much going on ...

  • Megan has graduated with her MFA from Minneapolis College of Art and Design(MCAD).
  • Zach is settling in to his new job ... such grown-up perspectives he has on life now.
  • Kristian is preparing for a busy summer of work, summer class and internship.
  • Mike is ready for summer, basketball camps, and some free time.
  • I am working at getting new business "PR with Purpose" launched in the off hours from my day job, which I still love : )
  • Our trip to Minneapolis was wonderful! Great visit with the kids and with our friends, the Moss family!! Was awesome all the way around! Well, except we discovered that Kristian does not like the flight experience ... could be the small plane we were on, tough.
  • Buddy stayed with T and Judy, but wouldn't eat. I told him that's OK, he's a Mama's boy and doesn't eat much at home either if I'm travelling. He pouts and hangs out in my home office.
  • My Dad's cousin, Barbara and her husband, John, came in for a visit. Barbara and I had a wonderful conversation about writing, inspiring others, etc. ... another connection I'll treasure.
  • God bless everyone on this Memorial Day, and thanks to those who have served and to those who are serving!!

No comments: