Wednesday, September 22, 2010

been too long ...

since I have posted, and the same things continue to run through my head and my heart!

I have been home today, not feeling well at all ... but I think it's more in my heart than anything. I can't quite put my finger on it. I have a lot of undone things that keep me from moving forward in life. I think I may need to take some time off so that I can finalize some projects ...

One of the first things I have to do is get my current home office cleaned out so we can get to work on moving the rooms around I've got some of that done, but there is more to do. I am a packrat for sure! Papers, books, and then more of both. I bought some storage containers and have been filling them. I think I'm going to need more or bigger ones! The two rooms that Mike and I have our respective offices in now are going to become one room ... he's taking the wall out and it will become our master suite. Our current bedroom will be my new office. I have an hour or so before choir ... I think I'll go see how much I can get done before time to go!!

Wishing you blessings n giggles!
Lisa

No comments: