Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good Days & Bad Days!

How do you handle the things that happen in your daily life? Are each of your disconnected activities connected really? I think so! I think they are, can be or should be connected through Christ!

My Mama Dees (Leslie's Mom) gave me three words two years ago, the day that we honored her memory. She said those three words to me as I slept the night of her funeral. With seemingly no connection, we have now found connection in them through Christ and to begin putting that thought together... Mums, Raspberries and Roses!

Quiet days or days of grief;
Bad days;
Good days;

and we added Rainbows to the mix because it was a symbol shared by Mama Dees and Leslie through the years. And the meaning of this one is:

Remembering God's promises!

I had the privilege of sharing this message at each of our services last Sunday. It seemed to have touched some hearts. I had the weirdest sense of peace as I spoke each time. It was a peace that surpasses all understanding ... a peace that could only be from God!

Leslie and I continue to flesh out the ideas for MRRR ... we will put together our devotion book and Bible study guide, as well. I'm excited about the possibilities!

Life is good!

Blessings!
Lisa

No comments: