Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sometimes you just know ...

when you have a connection with another person!

I had lunch with someone Friday whose path I have intersected with on a number of occasions. While we really never had a chance before to really talk ... on Friday we talked with ease about life, about each other, about work, about family ... about everything ... and it was as if we had known each other and been good friends for years. I LOVE when that happens! We talked about the number of times that we have in some way or another crossed paths before, yet hadn't actually "connected."

That is not the case now ... we have much in common in our interests, in our values and goals. We have much that we do that also complements and balances one another. So cool when God places people in your life that matter!!

I am blessed to have so many connections in my life!

No comments: