Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New "Gadgets" on Blog Site

I'm trying to beef up my blog site by adding links and information that I find encouraging, helpful, interesting or that I have a personal or professional interest in myself. For example, today I have added links to my brother's and my stepdaughter's blogs. You may find them interesting, too, but selfishly I added them so I would remember to check them more frequently!

Other links I've added:
Carlinville Cavaliers Boys Basketball - Hubby's basketball team!
CleanseYourSoul.com ... My friend, Judy, makes bath and body products, tarts, etc. I love her lip balm, tarts and room sprays, especially! I'm sure you can find something, too. Be sure and tell her I sent you ... she doesn't know I've added her as a link! Hope I can send some business her way!
ConnectEDPAIRS.com - friends of mine, Matt & Marilyn, run this business ... its main purpose is relationship coaching. They have a beautiful retreat center ... pictures are included on their Web site. Mike and I attended the Introduction to Pairs so that I could experience what they did personally, as I do their newsletter and assist them in their marketing, etc. So, I can tell you first-hand, it is a great investment!
Joyce Meyer Ministries - great Christian author/speaker ... I just bought four of her books and have been watching her tv broadcasts (1/2 hour programs). She is funny, encouraging, direct ... a super role model ... I aspire to be like her when I grow up! LOL!
MaryByers.com - wonderful Christian author/speaker, as well as a great facilitator of communications and leadership workshops, seminars, etc. She is another woman who I would like to model myself after. She has served as a mentor on one of my writing projects ... very encouraging!!
Association for Women in Communications - I am president of the Springfield Chapter of AWC and serve in a couple of volunteer capacities with the National AWC organization.
Springfield Magazine - I do freelance writing for Springfield Scene!
Illinois Country Living Magazine and Association for Illinois Electric Cooperatives - This is where I spend most of my day hours. I am the Advertising Manager for the magazine, a publication of the association!
DeborahBedfordBooks - She is, hands down, my favorite fiction writer in the Christian genre.

This is all for now, though I plan to continue building and will eventually add my own Web site ... it's in the works, so stay tuned!

Blessings to you and yours in the New Year!
Lisa

1 comment:

Judy said...

She knows now...and thanks so much!

Judy