Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FirstPlace Bible Study-Wellness program

I am exploring the possibility of offering the FirstPlace program at Chatham Presbyterian. I've been so excited about getting in shape from the inside-out, that I would like the opportunity to help others do the same. This program is Bible-based and focuses on the complete person -- mental, spiritual, physical and emotional sides of who we are! I LOVE THAT ... Life Balance!

So, is my life in complete balance? Heaven's no, but I know what is out of balance, so that's a good start to getting it all together, right?! And I think doing so with others would be awesome! I'm targeting the beginning of October for the start time, and at this point, Mondays or Tuesdays are looking like the best evening.

In the meantime, I am reading the books, reviewing the materials, exploring the websites and getting ready to order the updated leaders kit ... getting so excited!!! I've missed leading a small group, and I'm feeling God's nudge on this one, specifically! Want to join me on the journey?

Have a fit & fabulous week!
Lisa




No comments: